My A Level Sketchbooks

The last thing I moved across to the new house was my art collection. I had two big portfolios full of my presentation work and older sketchbooks, four A1 sketchbooks from A Level projects, two storage containers full of paints and random bits of string, beads, paper, cardboard, and everything else that I'd saved for collaging. My collection is ridiculous considering that I don't make enough use of any of it anymore. The boxes of stuff intimidate me a bit and I've got no idea how to organise or store any of it, so for now I've just been enjoying having a look through my old sketchbooks. I took a few photos from my A Level books to show you the kinds of things I used to do.









I hope you enjoyed seeing something a little different on The Comfy Jumper!

Comments

Popular Posts