Instagram Round Up


1. I went to visit Doddington Hall with my mum whilst I still lived in Lincoln. The Hall itself was closed that day, but I really enjoyed looking around the shops there, and was particularly impressed with the food section. Alex couldn't get enough homemade lemonade while we were in New York so I thought I'd get him this bottle as a little reminder.

2. When I worked on the food counters at Tesco I wasn't allowed to wear any kind of nail polish, so as soon as I'd finished my last shift there I decided to mark my freedom in red!

3. I've redecorated my old room now that I'm back in my mum and dad's house, and the finishing touch was this lovely scent.

4. Met a couple of friends for dinner in a really nice, quaint pub, where I had this amazing chocolate orange torte for dessert.

5. My cat will immediately claim any kind of empty box or basket in the vicinity.

6. I recently learned how to make a fire, which is just the thing you need on an autumn day.

Comments

Popular Posts