Kindle Unlimited Book Tag

I'm back! Who knows for how long, as I'm currently expecting a beautiful baby girl (due 12th December) and I'm making the most of having some down time during maternity leave - which means plenty of time for reading!

This blog has never really had a set purpose; initially it was about my university experience and a way for me to share information related to that, but after graduating the amount I posted definitely took a dive and as my career developed my blog fell by the wayside. I'm considering rebranding thecomfyjumper into a bookish space and see if that is something I will be interested in maintaining but with a newborn on the way, honestly, who knows.

For now, let's just enjoy the moment - here's a little tag all about Kindle Unlimited. The original video is here.


Question 1 - Why do you love Kindle Unlimited (KU)?

I read a lot, which can be an expensive hobby! If I'd bought all of the 66 books I've read so far this year at full price, I'd have dropped a small fortune. Considering a lot of new books are around the £7.99 subscription cost anyway, as long as I'm reading at least one KU book per month, it's worthwhile - and I very often read more than that! While KU books can be a bit hit and miss, I've read some amazing books through this service and you do occasionally get access to best sellers or trending books, so to me it's a win-win.


Question 2 - What author(s) have you discovered because of KU?

Penelope Douglas as a romance author, R.R. Haywood for Sci-Fi, Blake Crouch & John Marrs for mystery/thriller.


Question 3 - What's your favourite KU series?

I tend to prefer standalones to series, but I did read and love the Wayward Pines trilogy by Blake Crouch through KU, and the Brilliance Saga by Marcus Sakey was also a hit. 


Question 4 - What author have you binged because they were in KU?

Blake Crouch often has a few books on KU which are mostly really good! 


Question 5 - What's the last KU book you read?

The last one I read was 'Executed' by R.R. Haywood and I couldn't finish it sadly, but the one I did complete was the first book in this series by the same author called 'Extracted', and that was great.


Question 6 - What's the most romantic book you've read in KU?

I don't often read romances but I would recommend Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas.


Question 7 - Tag a KU reader to do this post and link back to this post or video.

I don't know anyone else who currently blogs and reads KU! If you know of anyone, leave me a comment with their blog/channel as I'm always looking for KU recommendations.


If you'd like to do this tag yourself, here are the questions:

1) Why do you love Kindle Unlimited?

2) What author(s) have you discovered because of KU?

3) What's your favorite KU series? 

4) What author have you binged because they were in KU? 

5)  What's the last KU book you read? 

6) What's the most romantic book you've read in KU? 

7) Tag a KU reader to do this post and link back to this post or video.


Stock photo from pexels.com

Comments

Popular Posts