What is The Comfy Jumper?

   

The Comfy Jumper has always been, at best, an inconsistent attempt at a lifestyle blog. I've blogged about things that were relevant or things that interested me, in the hope at least one other person out there would also find it interesting.

Well, I'm not pretending that I'm going to start posting again regularly, but thought I would talk about what to expect when I do post. I think that despite my university/studenty posts being some of my most popular it's unlikely I'll be adding much to that category again. University was a few years ago for me now and I doubt there's much more I could contribute! However, all of the posts can still be found here.

Instead, you'll be much more likely to find book reviews, updates about the art/craft projects I'm working on, food, my dog, having a house, songs I'm enjoying, and maybe some hints and tips about things that I think you could benefit from.

So if you're interested in receiving occasional updates from a homebird, you can always add me to your bloglovin' list.

See you around!

Comments

Popular Posts