New York City

For my 21st birthday I was completely spoiled with a trip to New York. It's a place that Alex and I have talked about a lot, especially when we first started seeing each other, and to actually be able to go was so surreal. On the plane I started to get a bit worried that the reality wouldn't match up to everything we'd imagined the city to be like, but luckily the reality was amazing. I loved seeing all of the fantastic architecture, with futuristic looking towers plonked next to older, more regal looking buildings. I loved waking up to a view of the Empire State building and to be able to see it lit up every night. I loved going to see my favourite musical on Broadway. I loved the hustle and bustle (for about two minutes at a time). Mostly, I loved just being there. We didn't manage to fit in everything that we planned but we really enjoyed everything that we did, so I think we did alright! Here's a glimpse at some of the places we went to:











Comments

Popular Posts