June photo challenge: days 13-22









13th - It rained. A lot.

14th - Alex got an app to count down the days until his two weeks off so I thought I'd do the same and give my usual desktop ticker a couple of companions. The top one is how long Alex & I have been together, the one below it is the days until our holiday and the one below that is my results day (equal parts scared/anxious).

15th - Went home for the weekend and stopped off at McDonalds for some drinks - we had the caramel frappes!

16th - Happy Father's Day!

17th - I didn't have a good photo for Monday but seeing as we spent half of Sunday with Alex's family and half with mine, I figured I could get away with another photo from Father's Day...?

18th - We had a 75% off voucher for a tassimo machine and we couldn't help ourselves. It's pretty amazing.

19th - The weather was beautiful on Wednesday so naturally we headed out to a beer garden; we also made dinner for a couple of our friends and I really wish I'd taken a photo of all the food! Instead I present to you this conversation between Alex and one of our friends which ended up on Facebook. I'm really not sure why it made me laugh so much - apparently it's rude? - but it's all I have for the 19th!

20th - We had some leftovers from the day before so that was my lunch sorted, and I added some garlic-y mushrooms to go with it. Best leftover meal ever.

21st - Finished The Iron King by Maurice Druon. It's quite an old book that's been recently relaunched after the success of Game of Thrones. To be honest, I wasn't too impressed. There's a lot of potential for the story and I'm tempted to read the next book to see if anything improves but it just wasn't for me.

22nd - On Saturday we headed out to Nottingham to celebrate our friend's birthday! We started the night at Coco Tang learning how to make cocktails before going on to a couple of other places. We had a great time, plus I'm now a pro at making mojitos and Cosmopolitans ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts