End of second year!


Second year is over! Wahey.

Exam season got a little intense this year. Apparently I can’t take my own advice because even after writing that revision post a while back, I ended up being really unprepared for two of my exams. I could make up excuses (and I did at the time, trust me) about how three hour exams are cruelty to students and how the timetabling was horrible, but at the end of the day it was my own fault.

I had four exams: I put 90% of my effort into the first one, knew I didn’t have to worry about the second, and then did hardly any revision for the last two. Cue mass panic for both me and my friend. I’m not normally a last-minute person and I can’t tell you how stressful those last few days were. Somehow we pulled it off but I’m never leaving revision that late again – looks like I’ll be working on my time management skills next year!

Comments

Popular Posts