Tesco's £10 'dining for 2' review


As I was just cooking for the two of us one evening for a change, I decided to try out Tesco's 'dining for 2' range. I've never had anything like this before as I'm not usually a fan of ready meals, but the options looked really tasty so I thought I'd give it a try!


I went for chicken and chorizo paella with sea salt and black pepper wedges on the side, melt in the middle chocolate pudding, and two bottles of still lemonade instead of wine. I really like the packaging which makes it all look much fancier than your average ready meal!


The whole thing was ready in less than half an hour and actually tasted really nice (even Alex enjoyed it, and he can be a bit picky when it comes to rice and pasta based dishes). I think the quality was good for a ready meal and I'd happily have something like this again for a special occasion if I didn't have the time to cook. Marks & Spencers also have a £10 dining for two range so I think I'll have to try it out sometime and compare the two!

* As much as I wish Tesco had paid for my meal, this post isn't sponsored, and all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts